Need a security consultant
For help with access control / CCTV / Security Management System? - Look no further! We won't supply your equipment, just the advice and expertise to ensure good, operationally sound, professionally installed systems and equipment - at the right price.
Need help to make savings on your maintenance contracts - click here
Vulnerability of 125 KHz proximity cards is worrying security chiefs - click here
Don't let suppliers' equipment dictate how you run your security!
Security management systems (access control, CCTV, intrusion detection...building services) need to be designed to meet each user's unique requirements if they are to provide comprehensive accountability. We as security consultants are here to help organisations, their security managers, facility managers and engineers achieve that accountability; to ensure installations are to the right standards, to suit the valid mobility of staff, contractors and visitors, to provide appropriate asset protection and to advise on appropriate responses.
What we can do for you:
- Risk & threat assessment (buildings, networks & systems)
- Strategies and scoping documents for development and implementation of large systems
- Project & contractual management
- Security system specifications: physical, electronic, operational control rooms, computers, fire, emergency and standby power.
- Systems design & testing of integrated systems (access control, CCTV, intruder, perimeter, locking, fire, building alarms, remote sites etc.)
- Disaster recovery/ business continuity procedures/ reports - networks
- Specifications for manned guarding
- Audits, reviews & cost estimates
- Countersurveillance sweeps
- Expert witness service
- Market research on security products
- Tender advice to security system suppliers
- Insurance technical investigations
- Special devices design service
- Maintenance specifications